The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an internationally owned and globally recognized direct English language assessment of the highest quality and integrity readily available throughout the world. It is a highly dependable, practical and valid English language assessment primarily used by those seeking international education, professional recognition, bench-marking to international standards and global mobility.
This program prepares participants for all parts of the IELTS exam – the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking modules.
This program prepares participants for all parts of the IELTS exam – the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking modules. It focuses on the skills and techniques required to sit for the test by helping them to familiarize with the various test formats and acquire test-taking strategies. Participants will practice different language task-types through a variety of activities, lectures, role-play, games and assignments.
- Techniques in prediction and paraphrasing
- Analyzing the types of tasks and questions
- Identify key words, paraphrases, and distractors
- Simultaneous listening and writing
- Understanding meaning
- Understanding visual information
- Interpreting of data and statistics
- Developing and presenting arguments
- Structure and organization of essay
- Describing trends and processes
What is the target audience?
- Approaching and locating written and visual information, skimming, scanning and detailed reading and analysis skills
- Techniques in reading questions and recognizing paragraph structures
- Identify alternative meanings and distracting information, understanding visual information and essay writer’s views and arguments